Thursday 12 April 2012

Last week, at my Women's Workshop, we made wood storage boxes that have wheels and slide under the bed !! The boxes are 2' x 2' , made of 3/4" MDF sides and 1/8" hard board bottom. The tools used in this project were a drill, mitre saw and the nail gun.
The most important thing, in my classes, is that the ladies become familiar with the tools.
Last night we continued with our storage boxes. We added wallpaper to make them pretty !!!
The picture is one of my Ladies, Maureen, and the Funky wallpaper she chose to apply.
It's looking real good Mo !!!
We will finish them next Wednesday.




The Women's Workshop is every Wednesday at the Ancaster Home Depot.
We usually begin at 6pm and go until 8:30pm.
I will soon have a calendar posted on here, I promise. Fow you could call the store to find out what we are planning, or just join us !!!

Pamela Stiles
Colour Expert
Call me for any & all of your decorating needs !

4 comments: