Friday 10 May 2013

The Painted kitchen... 2

WOW !!! Out dated & worn kitchen gets a Spectacular Facelift !!!

I can do this for you too !!!

Here is a kitchen I did recently.
The cabinets were the pickled oak that had been sun damaged on one side.
My client was so excited to have the facelift done that when I got there she had all the doors off and hardware out. Hence, no before pictures.
There was a laminate counter-top and standard builder sink and tap. There was no backsplash. The walls were deep red with white trim.

So with some paint, new hardware, new granite counter-top and a glass tiles backsplash...... Voila !!!

A new updated modern kitchen !!!!
Notice the new trendy look of the duo coloured cabinetry.
We used "Silky White" on the top and "Cracked Pepper" on the bottom, both by BEHR.
The walls are, of-course, my amazing "Reflecting Pool" by CIL  
New pendant lighting was also added.
The owner had some paint left over and decided to paint her oak table as well. Great Job !!!




What a difference !!!!

Want a Fresh new look in your home ?

Call me for a consultation !

Pamela Stiles 905-512-5343

No comments:

Post a Comment