Sunday 16 June 2013

Another Happy Customer !!!!


Judy is one of my students at Mohawk College, in the program "Home Reno for Women".
I met with Judy for a in-home colour consultation. 
Once the colours were chosen, the painting began !!!
  Judy was a little apprehensive about painting herself so we did it together !!!

Before
After
The colour is "Verdigris" by Behr, it's a bluish / greenish grey that is simply perfect !!!


The TV room went from Builders Beige to my personal favorite "Reflecting Pool" by CIL

before
after

The hallway went from a dark green to a "Chelsea Fog" by CIL,
light, fresh and clean !

Here is Judy cutting the wall - something she never thought she could do !!


Judy learned to cut very well !!!

It turned out beautiful !!!

Now we will tackle the Master bedroom & en-suite !!!

Stay Tuned !


What a difference !!!!
Want a Fresh new look in your home ?
Call me for a consultation !

Pamela Stiles      905.512.5343
or email at
pamelastiles@me.com







1 comment:

  1. I could not have done this without Pamela. She is amazing instructor and promotes confidence.
    I also love the colours.

    ReplyDelete