Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Pre-christmas update !!!!

This homeowner wanted and updated hallway & powder room. Although she was happy with what she was living with, she knew it had its day and was time for a change.

I listened to what she was looking for and came up with some ideas that she loved.

Maintaining a traditional look I was able to update the hallways & powder room in colours that suited her decor in the joining rooms.
I found some wallpaper that made the powder room fresh & new.

The Homeowner wanted some depth of colour, in the hall, not just paint on the walls so in the lower hallway I did a faux finish that resembled old world stone.

I changed all the baseboards to a new profile and 4 1/4" width. The old ones were the same colour as the walls and 2" wide.

The baseboard paint colour is Silky White by Behr, not yellow or grey but just a crisp, clean and soft white.

The colours I used are...

Celery Powder UL-190-8 Behr
Oregano Spice UL200-19 Behr
Silky White UL170-12 Behr
Nile Sand UL170-19 Behr
Hush AF-95 Benjamin Moore
Frappe AF-85 Benjamin Moore

What a difference !!!!

Want a Fresh new look in your home ?

Call me for a consultation !

Pamela Stiles 905-512-5343



Before
After


Before
After

After
Before


Before
After



Before
After




Before


After

















































No comments:

Post a Comment