Tuesday 5 March 2013

"Reflecting Pool" ...Now Breath Ahhhhh!!!

This is the most beautiful colour (In my opinion) I have ever used !!!!

It works with so many elements - it is a greyish-greenish-blue - positively the most serene colour I have ever known !!!

It is by CIL 10GG 62/026
Many companies make a Reflecting Pool but not like this one. Be sure you have the correct one.

So when Lorraine told me she wanted a change to a subtle calm colour, I knew exactly what to show her..... Reflecting Pool !!!

It worked with all of her flooring, furnishings and adjacent rooms.

All the walls are "Silky White" UL170-12  by Behr The wainscoting is My beautiful "Reflecting Pool" and over the fireplace is "Verdigris" by Behr, a darker version of "Reflecting Pool".
Wow !!!!!

Before



After
It actually makes the room ceilings feel higher by accentuating the fireplace !

This is Reflecting Pool on the wainscoting. I know it looks blue in the pic but please get a sample & trust me - it's Gorgeous !!!










No comments:

Post a Comment