Tuesday 5 March 2013

December Jill's Decorate Their Aprons !!!

December "Jill of all Trades" was all about trim !!!
Baseboards, Crown moulding, Medallions and Wainscoting.
A Great Big Special Thanks to our Guru Keith from Ridgid / Ryobi for sharing his expertise !!!


Joel from our Ancaster Millwork Department also taught us a few things - including the magic of the OGEE !!

Ania using a coping saw !!!
Using a Mitre Saw and the OGEE.

There was also a "Decorate Your Apron" contest !!!
They Girls were so creative !!!
It was very difficult to choose a winner, so I let the audience choose !!!!

Winner !!!!

 








1 comment:

  1. I am a regular at The Jill of all trades. There are so many projects and reno's I need to do to my home, even to modernize and keep up with the times, but with all the price increases on gas and food there is not enough money left to hire someone. So we need to do these things ourselves. I found out you had a decorator named Pamela Stiles working at your store. Pamela is amazing, approachable and goes out of her way to give you her full attention. She has taught me to mud drywall. My husband I made a laundry room and completed it because of what I learned at Jill of all trades. She has helped me pick colours for my kitchen, I bought a fridge, stove, dishwasher, range cover from Home Depot because of her advice. I will be buying a microwave, paint for my cupboards, baseboards, walls, garage and front door, new front lights and building a hallway all because of her recommendations. I am so happy for her being there because I was so flustered, I didn't know if up was up and down was down. She helped me see the first step and follow it through step by step. She said I could call her any time...."PAMELA IS TRULY AN ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY AND SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR HER POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND FANTASTIC WORK" I look forward to Jill of all trades 'which could be renamed Women All Charged Up. I have been in the new Lowes and I didn't get the help I needed and they took forever to answer a question. They were not personable and they didn't have a designer to help me. I now only shop at home depot. Pamela also welcomed my grandson to the children workshop that I didn't know about . He was so thrilled and loves making and building things with grandma. I want to close by thanking you for having a designer at your store she has really helped. Thanks Susan Musson

    ReplyDelete